Monday, November 11, 2013

Let it snow, let it snow!

I'll tell you this...I am a snow bunny. I love snow. I love how it makes everything look the same. You can have a crappy looking yard with stuff strewn everywhere, but with a blanket of snow it'll look just like your neighbor's well-manicured, insanely-green-all-winter lawn.

There have definitely been some instances where I feel like I haven't been able to participate because of the snow on the ground. I can't wait to get in my chair and go places and do things this winter! Just having the peace of mind and just being able to do will make everything all the much better!

Over the years using the old style wheelchair, I have definitely just become used to the face that there are just certain things I couldn't do. Whether this be going out in the snow, going for hikes, watching soccer/lacrosse games on the field, I would just pass and hear about the games second hand.

Now, with the Trekinetic K2, I don't have to be left out or stay behind. I have a chair that is like a mountain bike. But I also have a chair that can be used all the time, kind of like a pair of multi-use sneakers. Yes, I can use them on the trail, but hey, I can also use them in the office or at a mall.

BRING ON THE SNOW!

Check out this lady trying out her new Trekinetic in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment