Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanks!

I could be resentful for riding my bicycle into a car in 1986, but if you think about it, I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't have a beautiful family, a nice house and many wonderful friends. Granted, life has been tough the past few years and my abilities have declined a little, but life is tough for everyone in different levels every day. You never know what someone is going through...be thankful for what you have, no matter what!

I am thankful for my journey thus far. It has been an amazing ride and I plan on riding on for a good long time. I am thankful for my loving and caring wife. I love her so much and have loved her so these 19 years! I am thankful for my two wonderful boys who amaze me, make me smile continuously, and make me so proud. I am thankful for my wonderful parents who raised me right throughout the years and gave me such a wonderful existence. I am thankful for my extended family and that I get to see them frequently. I am thankful for Facebook and the internet being there for me to connect/reconnect with family and friends near and far. I am thankful for the beautiful, friendly, peaceful area I live in. While I grew up in Long Island and love it with all my heart, it has become over-crowded and too much to bear on a daily basis. I am thankful for the ability to make many friends and other people smile on a daily basis with my status updates and funny photos. I am thankful for all the different things that I experience on a daily basis, whether it be food, watches, beer, t-shirts, music, people, etc.

I am thankful to have found an amazing wheelchair (the Trekinetic K-2) that allows me to experience all that I used to experience when I was more mobile. It really is a joy to have and use.

Thank you all for being in my life, reading this, and have a thankful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment