Friday, November 29, 2013

Stare me down!

I just love the stares I get from people. I mean, I don't really, but I think that now they're staring more because of the chair and I like that.

Today (on Black Friday of course), we went to the famous Rice's Market to do some crazed shopping. It is an outdoor flea market with some paved roads with big cracks and other areas with big stones. Apart from the droves of people choking the lanes, rolling over the uneven, and sometimes rocky terrain, was cake. It makes going out in the world so much easier. This chair (the Trekinetic K2) is like getting new legs.

I also love any downhill grades. This chair rolls so freely. It's fun to just let the chair go. Because of the great tracking the chair has, all I have to do is tweak the drum brake handles to slow my decent or guide the chair left or right.


2 comments:

  1. James, it takes a while to get used to the stares and the comments whispered behind your back but as long as they are positive it is great! I have been giving out Trekinetic's details for a few years now and a number have resulted in new K2 owners which is wonderful when you see how much freedom they get with the purchase :-) Keep up the good work on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your words!
    Yeah, I love the looks it gets as well as the chatter it generates.

    ReplyDelete